Week 4:

Water Safety Training


During this week, I continued to identify phytoplankton, my chlorophyll a concentrations did not come out how I wanted them to, so now I have to go back out and recollect. It has been quite difficult to find someone to come out on the boat with me since I am not allowed to go out by myself.

Now we are allowed to patrol by ourselves now and I was put on Tatman Run and Nancy's Camp for the week days. I took that opportunity to teach some of the beach users about water safety. It is really important that we educate the younger generation and have these constructive conversations. Not only does it teach them how important being safe while swimming, but it teaches them to have a good relationship with law enforcement officers. 




After sampling on Tuesday with Autumn, we went to find a black snake for the Fish and Boat Commission education programs. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 1:

Week 3:

Week 6: